Note: This is the case for the Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3 only.
This case is not compatible with the Pi Zero W or the Pi Zero v1.2 (without camera connector).
The Raspberry Pi Zero has been upgraded to include a camera port, display it with pride in this eye-catching new Pibow.
Note: Does not include a Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3!
We've got a tutorial showing you how to build your Pibow here.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3
- Super-slimline profile
- Fully HAT/pHAT compatible
- Protects your beloved Pi Zero!
- Clear top and base leave Raspberry Pi Zero visible
- GPIO cut-out
- Leaves all ports accessible (encloses micro-SD)
- Made from lightweight high-quality cast acrylic
- Great for hacking and tinkering!
- Made in Sheffield, UK
Crafted out of four unique layers including a transparent top and base that leave your beautiful Pi visible inside. Each layer is laser-cut from colourful high-quality cast acrylic and once stacked they securely contain a Raspberry Pi Zero while leaving the primary ports and GPIO accessible.
This case is lightweight and ideal for mounting to any surface. No tools are required for assembly or disassembly.
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.