Our camera boxes just keep getting better! This all new Camera Box features mounting for our Night Vision Camera and a PIR motion sensor! Watch out Mr Fox!
This pack includes a specially designed black matte Pi Camera Box Case and an HC-SR501 PIR Motion Sensor. The Night Vision Camera is NOT included.
Compatible with the following Camera Modules (Sold Separately):
- Night Vision Camera with Adjustable-Focus Lens (5MP)
- Night Vision Camera with Fisheye 160° Lens (5MP)
- Night Vision Camera
This camera is NOT compatible with the IR-Cut Night Vision Camera
The flexibility of this design is ideal for using a Raspberry Pi and its camera module in a variety of applications such as security at a night, process monitoring, computer vision, high-definition time lapses, motion sensing and many other fun projects.
The 'PIR Night Vision Camera Box' is designed for hosting a Raspberry Pi computer and a Pi Nightvision Camera module together in a compact and versatile enclosure. This all-integrated design ensures that the camera's fragile ribbon cable doesn't get damaged while exposed during operation. The black matte case is opaque, ensuring that the red led mounted on the Pi Camera module will not affect the ambient light captured by the camera. The back of the 'Pi Camera Box' can accept an optional wall-mounting bracket for permanent installations. This edition features an HC-SR501 PIR Motion Sensor so it's great for security or recording animal nightlife!
- Includes an HC-SR501 PIR Motion Sensor and jumper cables for connection & mounting
- Black matte acrylic
- Assembly time: about 10 minutes
- Access to all of Pi's connectors
- Features vents to keep your Pi cool
- Features a slot for a GPIO ribbon cable
- Dimensions: 101mm x 98mm x 37mm
- 3mm thick black acrylic case
- 4 x rubber feet
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.