The Uctronics Complete Enclosure for Raspberry Pi Clusters is designed to provide a desktop enclosure solution for Raspberry Pi 4 Cluster projects (not compatible with the Raspberry Pi 3B+/3).
Made from powder-coated metal, the enclosure can hold up to four Raspberry Pi 4 boards and two SSDs whilst also providing cooling via the included 2x 80mm fans.
Each Raspberry Pi and SSD can be removed individually with the removal of just 2 screws, making it easy to swap-out boards and change SD cards. The case includes plenty of space above each Raspberry Pi for mounting most PoE HATs and other add-on boards
Below the Raspberry Pi 'racks' is a 168mm x 32mm space for an Ethernet switch, compatible with most 5 and 8-port switches (our 8-port gigabit switch is ideal). Additional SSD storage slots can be added by fitting an optional SSD baseplate onto the roof of the enclosure.
A complete enclosure solution for building a home media server, Pi NAS or media centre, learning distributed computing & deployment and making private servers for numerous games.
If you're fitting an SSDs, you may want to pick up some of our SSD to USB 3.0 cables.
Raspberry Pi boards, SSDs and Ethernet switch not included!
- Designed to house 4x Raspberry Pi 4 boards, 2.5" SSDs and an ethernet switch in a cluster configuration
- Each baseplate is independent so as to easily slide in and out, fixed with just two screws, allowing you convenient and quick access to each node within the cluster for maintenance
- Design yet reserves enough space for a PoE or other HATs
- Each piece is made from sturdy 1.2mm metal, with a matte black powder coated finish
- Dual 80mm 5V cooling fans provide enough airflow to keep your Raspberry Pi boards cool, with a convenient GPIO connector
- Easy to assemble, takes just a few minutes following the included guide
- Two cuts on the top panel to hold the SSD for fixing
- An opening of 168mm x 32mm to fit an ethernet switch on the bottom, compatible with most 5 port and 8 port switches, and also leaves lots of room for cable management
- Additional SSD storage slots can be added by fitting an optional SSD baseplate onto the roof of the enclosure.
- An optional micro-SD card adapter is coming soon, which will help you access the SD card without removing anything
- Material: Full metal, aluminium alloy
- Overall Size: 7.87"x5"x4"
- Compatibility: Supports 4 x Raspberry Pi 4, 2 x 2.5" SSD and 1 x 5 port or 8 port ethernet switch (check switch opening size)
- Dimension: 80mmx80mm
- Operating Voltage: DC 5V
- Operating Current: 0.3A
- Power Consumption: 1.5W
- Speed: 2875±5%RPM
- Weight: 44.2g
- 6 x Enclosure panel
- 4 x RPi 4 mounting bracket
- 2 x Cooling fan
- 4 x Footpad
- 1 x Screw pack
- 1 x Screwdriver
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.