This Arducam camera module for the Raspberry Pi uses the same IMX219 8MP sensor as the Official Raspberry Pi V2 Camera Module but with a 175° ultra-wide-angle M12 lens offering a much wider field of view.
This camera module also fits the same way, connecting to the Raspberry Pi's CSI camera cable connector, and offers a sensor resolution of 3280x2464 pixels with up to 1080px30FPS frame rates for video.
The camera comes with a 150mm 15-pin cable pre-fitted, along with an additional 550mm long cable and a 150mm adapter cable for the Raspberry Pi Zero!
- Sensor: Sony 8MP IMX219
- Sensor resolution: 3280 × 2464 pixels
- Sensor image area: 3.68 x 2.76mm (4.6mm diagonal)
- Pixel size: 1.12 µm x 1.12 µm
- Optical Format: 1/4"
- Frame Rate: 1080p30, 720p60 and VGA90 video modes
- Data Format: RAW8/RAW10
- EFL: 2.5mm/ F.NO: 2.8 /View Angle: 175(D) x 155(H) x 115(V)
- Interface: MIPI CSI-2 2-lane/4-lane
- IR Sensitivity: Integral IR Filter, visible light only
- Board size: 25mm x 24mm
- Weight: 8g
- 1x 8MP IMX218 Camera Module with 175° wide-angle M12 Lens (with 150mm cable)
- 1x 550mm 15-pin camera cable
- 1x 150mm 15-pin to 22-pin adapter cable for Pi Zero
Raspberry Pi not included