This M12 lens is a great alternative lens option for Raspberry Pi cameras which use an M12 lens and holder - such as the M12 Mount Raspberry Pi High-Quality Camera, Arducam 8MP Sony IMX219 Camera Module or Arducam 12MP IMX477 Mini HQ Camera!
This M12 mount lens has a 1/4" optical format and an effective focal length of 1.05mm. The FOV depends on the camera/mount being used but is typically between 142° and 206°.
The thread on this lens is 4mm - please check the mount/camera you're planning to use this with before purchasing.
Note: This listing is for the lens only - no HQ mount adapter included.
- Optical Format: 14”
- Effective Focal Length: 1.05mm
- 35mm equivalent focal length: 4mm
- FOV on 1/2" sensor(D/H/V): 206°/194°/142°
- FOV on 1/4" Pi Camera: 194°
- F/NO: 2.0
- Mount: M12
- Length Holder Height: 4mm
- Size: 16mm x 8.6mm
- IR Sensitivity: sensitive to visible light, with 650nm IR filter