Pi-View is a high quality, high performance, convenient and compact electronic device which converts the digital HDMI video signals which are outputted from a Raspberry Pi 3, into an analogue signal required by the widely used VGA based computer displays still widely used around the world.
Note: this item is not compatible with the Raspberry Pi Zero or Raspberry Pi 4.
Pi 3 ==> Pi-View ==> VGA Cable ==> Monitor
- Simple device design in the form of a small adaptor with integrated VGA socket output, with short cable complete with HDMI plug for connection to the HDMI socket on a Raspberry Pi 3
- No external power supply is required, and in operation, the device is plug and play.
- The device handles display resolutions of up to 720p/1080i/1080p (the maximum resolution is limited by the resolution supported by the connected display device).
- Input: Integrated Type-A HDMI plug
- Output: Standard female DE-15 connector.
- Material: 99% high-purity oxygen-free copper wire core, 30? gold-plated terminals for minimal signal loss, and gold-plated HDMI plug for high abrasion resistance.
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.