Learn how to set up and control your Raspberry Pi camera to capture stills and video footage. Discover the many image modes and effects available, and use the camera in a variety of exciting projects across 17 packed chapters.
132 pages of essential information:
- Set up the new High Quality Camera, attach a lens and start capturing images
- Take selfies and shoot stop-motion videos
- Build a wildlife camera and also an underwater one
- Make a smart door with a video doorbell
- Set up a security camera to monitor your home
- And much, much more!
Payment & Accreditations