Use this MIDI board for all your music projects using ttymidi and others! Zynthian compatible.
Use this handy guide with Python examples, along with this board, to turn your Raspberry Pi into an OS-discoverable MIDI I/O device. There's also an article here which might come in handy for MIDI work with the Raspberry Pi too!
- 1x DIN5 MIDI TX
- 1x DIN5 MIDI RX
- IR Sensor capable of remote control
- Onboard activity LEDs
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi / Tinker Board / Jetson Nano
- SDB™ 1.2 connector
- Onboard I2C connector (Qwiic compatible) for peripherals
- Comes with standoffs and fixings
- Compatible with all Raspberry Pi’s with the 40-pin connector
- Designed and assembled in the beautiful Barcelona, Spain
- Weight: 60g
- Dimensions: 65 x 56 x 20 (mm)
OSA only use original parts and from top brands on their products.
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.