The Joy Bonnet Pack for Raspberry Pi Zero WH sets you up with the fully assembled Pi Zero WH, and our Joy Bonnet - our most fun Bonnet ever! This Bonnet fits perfectly on top of your Raspberry Pi Zero (any kind) and gives you adorable hand-held arcade controls. Once you install our script onto your Pi, the controls will act like a keyboard, for easy use with any emulator or media player.
This pack is plug-and-play, no soldering or hammering required, so you can get to your gaming in minutes! Perfect for use with MakeCode Arcade
This pack includes:
- Raspberry Pi Zero WH - the type of low-cost game-changing product Raspberry Pi's known for - the super light, super lean microcomputer we've come to know and love, but now with built-in WiFi and pre-soldered GPIO header!
- Adafruit Joy Bonnet for Raspberry Pi - Pocket-sized fun! Works best with RetroPie/EmulationStation. On a Pi Zero we could emulate NES and MAME game (our favorites!) but other emulators that don't require more than 1GHz speeds will work OK too. Fully assembled - no soldering required
- Adafruit Pi Zero Enclosure - Adafruit's classic, sturdy plastic enclosure. Keeps your Pi Zero safe and you can plug the Bonnet on top
- USB OTG Host Cable - MicroB OTG male to A female - 6" on-the-go USB A socket to MicroB plug
- Mini HDMI Plug to Standard HDMI Jack Adapter - A great way to convert any mini HDMI plug to a normal HDMI plug
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.