The parts kit contains LEDs, a buzzer, resistors and capacitors, rotary potentiometers (dials), a shift register, jumper wires, and even an analog temperature sensor!
Use the parts kit to build a PIN entry system, traffic lights, a visual thermometer, or an all-singing all-dancing blinky light show with the shift register's eight output channels that are perfect for controlling LEDs.
- 16x LEDS - 4 of each yellow, red, blue and green
- 1x piezo transducer (can be used as a buzzer)
- 10x 470 Ohm resistors
- 5x 10k Ohm resistors for pulling up Explorer HAT Pro’s outputs
- 2x 10k rotary potentiometers
- 1x SN74HC595N shift register
- 2x 0.1uF ceramic capacitor
- 1x TMP36 analog temperature sensor
- 20-way male to male jumper jerky junior (100mm long)
Payment & Accreditations