This is the classic version of the MeArm Robot Arm, developed to be the world's most accessible learning tool and smallest coolest robot arm. The MeArm Maker is an easy-to-build robot arm kit that's designed to get children (and adults!) learning about technology, engineering and programming. It's been expressly designed to be easy to build (age 11+) and use.
It comes without the controller, leaving you to supply your own. It's easy to get it working with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, mBed and any other microcontroller platform you can think of (so long as it can control a servo!).
The MeArm comes as a flat pack robot arm kit, that you can build with nothing but a screwdriver and enthusiasm. It is a great kit to get you started in the world of programming, electronics, robotics and engineering! It has been described as the "Perfect Arduino Project for Beginners" by the website Lifehacker.
The Maker Kit includes:
- Plastic parts for the structure of the arm (comes in blue or orange)
- Socket head screws for easy assembling
- Hex key so you don’t need your own tools
- 4 Metal gear servos
- Everything you need to build your MeArm except the controller!
- Bring your own controller
- Connect directly to the four servos
- 4 degrees of freedom
- Compatible with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone, Micro:bit & more!
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.