So shiny! The MG959 is the full house when it comes to servo motors from TowerPro. The unit features a fully CNC'd aluminium case (milled from a single block of 6061 T651 aluminium), and up to 32kg of stalling torque via the coreless motor with full set of metal gears. The unit weighs in at 78g, so suitable for larger projects and giant RC airplanes. It also comes with a metal horn, and plastic case!
The unit comes complete with 32cm wire and 3 pin 'S' type female header connector that fits most receivers, including Futaba, JR, GWS, Cirrus, Blue Bird, Blue Arrow, Corona, Berg, Spektrum and Hitec.
They work great with our UltraBorg servo and ultrasonic control board, and other Raspberry Pi Motor Controllers. They're also great for the Arduino Motor Shield - or simply by wiring up Arduino with the Servo library.
Towerpro Servo's comes with a selection of arms and hardware to get you set up nice and fast!
The Towerpro MG959 Servo Features:
- MG959 Digital Servo with Metal Gearing & Metal Horn
- Genuine TowerPro Product
- Includes Selection of Horns and Screws for Different Application - See Picture for Details.
- Control System: +Pulse Width Control 1520usec Neutral
- Required Pulse: 3-5 Volt Peak to Peak Square Wave
- Operating Voltage: 4.8Volts-6.0Volts
- Operating Temperature Range: -20 to +60 Degree C
- Operating Speed (4.8V): 0.19sec/60 degrees at no load
- Operating Speed (6.0V): 0.17sec/60 degrees at no load
- Stall Torque (4.8V): 166 oz/in. (12.0kg.cm)
- Stall Torque (6.0V): 190 oz/in. (14.0kg.cm)
- Operating Angle: 45 Deg. one side pulse traveling 500usec
- Direction: Counter Clockwise/Pulse Traveling 1520-1900usec
- Motor Type: Coreless Motor
- Potentiometer Drive: Indirect Drive
- Bearing Type: Dual Ball Bearing
- Gear Type: All Metal Gears
- Connector Wire Length: 12"
- Dimensions: 40.2 x 20.1 x 36.8mm
- Weight: 2.58oz. (73g)
- Comes with alloy horn and full set of accessories
- Dimension Sheet
- Red: Battery Positive
- Brown: Battery Negative
- Orange: Signal
To control with an Arduino, we suggest connecting the orange control wire to pin 9 or 10 and using the Servo library included with the Arduino IDE (Example Sketch). Position "0" (1.5ms pulse) is middle, "90" (~2ms pulse) is all the way to the right, "-90" (~1ms pulse) is all the way to the left.
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.