The Hammond range of ABS handheld enclosures are a firm favourite amongst makers as they're an easy starting point for a small, custom enclosure. This model is a Hammond 1591XXMBK 84mm x 56mm x 23mm enclosure.
It's great for general usage, specifically PCB mounting with the internal standoffs in both the box and lid. The plastic is easily machined allowing you to create your own custom enclosure for your project.
We know what you're going to ask - does it fit a Raspberry Pi Zero? Yes it does, but be aware that the internal standoffs do not match the Pi Zero mounting holes.
- Ideally suited for mounting printed circuit boards horizontally
- Internal sides of the enclosure are smooth for easy connector installation except for the largest enclosure
- Strong tongue and groove lid-to-box construction provides protection against access of dust and splashing water
- Designed to meet IP54
- Lid and box both contain moulded in PC board standoffs
- Moulded from easy-to-machine, flame-retardant ABS plastic (material carries a UL flammability rating of 94V-0)
- Satin texture black
- Lid is secured with M3 x 10 mm Phillips machine screws (included) threaded into integral brass bushings. Perfect for applications with repetitive assembly and disassembly are required
- Includes black screws