The Hammond range of miniature ABS handheld enclosures are a firm favourite amongst makers as they're an easy starting point for a small, custom enclosure. This model is a Hammond 1551UBK 100mm x 40mm x 20mm enclosure.
It's great for general usage, specifically PCB mounting with the internal standoffs. The plastic is easily machined allowing you to create your own custom enclosure for your project.
We know what you're going to ask - does it fit a Raspberry Pi Zero? Yes, it does - just - but please consider the overall dimensions and height before making a purchase.
- Ideally suited for mounting small printed circuit boards or used as potting boxes
- Molded in black general-purpose ABS plastic
- Satin texture finish
- Complete with lid and four self-tapping screws
- Screws are colour matched to the enclosure
- Four board standoffs moulded into the interior
- Lap joint construction provides protection against access of dust and splashing water
- Designed to meet IP54