The DFRobot Gravity MAX30102 heart rate and blood oxygen sensor module integrates the Maxim MAX30102 chip and an MCU with heart rate and blood oxygen algorithm.
The MAX30102 uses PPG (PhotoPlethysmoGraphy) to measure data, which will be converted into heart rate and oximetry values when processed by the MCU, then output through I2C or UART, making the sensor easy to use and greatly reducing resource occupation of the main controller.
- The pressure may change when the finger is directly pressed down the sensor, which will affect the data output. Please try to fix the sensor on your finger using the provided strap
- When wearing the sensor on your finger, there is no difference in the direction of your finger
- This product is not a professional medical instrument and should not be used as an auxiliary accessory in diagnosis and treatment
- Heart rate and blood oxygen sensor
- Microcontroller with algorithm integrated
- Data can be read directly through a host computer
- Power Supply Voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Working Current: <15mA
- Communication Method: I2C/UART
- I2C Address: 0x57
- Serial Port Baud Rate: 9600
- Operating Temperature Range: -40℃~85℃
- Product Size: 25.5×32mm
- 1x Gravity: MAX30102 Heart Rate and Oximeter Sensor
- 1x Gravity 4-pin I2C/UART Sensor Connector
- 1x Strap
|1||D/T||I2C Data Line/TX|
|2||C/T||I2C Clock Line/RX|
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.