This driver board is based around the popular ESP32 controller and allows you to control up to 253* SC/ST series servos via the UART serial port. The unit has built-in 2.4GHz WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0 BLE as well as ESP-NOW support, allowing convenient remote control and servo debugging.
The onboard OLED can be used as a status monitor to display key information (by default the MAC address, IP, mode and other information is shown).
The board uses a USB-C connection for programming and has a wide voltage input from 6 -12V*** via a standard 5.5x2.1 barrel jack connection. There are also two RGB LED indicators, an onboard reset button and a boot button for entering download mode.
*Though one UART channel is able to control up to 253 servos, due to the high power of the servos, it is necessary to consider whether the power supply solution is sufficient when using multiple servos.
**See compatible servo information in the section below
***The input voltage must match the servo voltage, e.g. when using the SC15 Servo with a voltage of 6-8.4V, the input voltage of the DC port of the drive board should also be within the same range of 6-8.4V.
This servo driver is only (officially) compatible with the following servos:
- Waveshare SC15 servo
- Waveshare ST3215 servo
- Allows controlling up to 253 SC, ST series serial bus servos at the same time (adequate power supply required)
- Wide range voltage input 6-12V (the input voltage and the servo voltage must be matched)
- Built-in WiFi and Bluetooth, as well as ESP-NOW support for remote control and servo debugging
- Automatic download circuit for easy uploading programs
- Open source web applications and various robot structures
- Compact space-saving size
- Online wiki and user manual
1) ESP32 main controller
2) Serial bus servo control interface
3) OLED screen
4) BOOT button to enter download mode
5) Reset button
6) TYPE-C connector
7) Automatic download circuit
8) RGB-LED indicator
9) 5.5*2.1 DC power jack
10) RGB-LED extension interface
11) Onboard PCB antenna
12) Serial bus servo control circuit
|Supply Voltage||DC 6-12V|
|Power Supply Connector||5.5 × 2.1mm DC|
|Dimensions||30 × 65mm|
|Mounting Hole Size||2.75mm|
|Mounting Hole Spacing||23 × 58mm|
- Servos will provide various feedback data such as position, speed, torque lock, operating mode (servo mode, servo motor mode etc) for advanced projects requiring closed-loop automatic control
- An ideal choice for building quadruped robots, hexapod walkers, robotic arms and other robotic projects requiring multiple servos
- 1x Servo Driver with ESP32
- 1x Screws pack
Servos not included
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.