In need of a small-sized, three-colour e-paper/e-Ink display for your next project? Look no further! This 2.9-inch e-Paper e-Ink eInk/ePaper display from Waveshare , might be what you are looking for. Featuring a display resolution of 296x128, this 3-colour display is capable of displaying white, black, and yellow with a full refresh time of 15-seconds.
ePaper / eInk displays are designed to replicate the appearance of ink on paper. Unlike regular displays, which loose their image when power is removed, eInk screens are able to hold text and images indefinitely, even without power. ePaper screens are therefore ultra low power, designed to have a wide viewing angle, and additionally have limited reflection under sunlight. The applications are limitless!
- 3-colour display. Yellow, Black, and Red
- No backlight - keeps displaying the last image for a long time even when powered down
- Ultra-low power consumption - power is only required for refreshing
- SPI interface, for connecting with controller boards like Raspberry Pi/Arduino/Nucleo, etc.
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V MCUs
- Online development resources and manual available (Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ and MicroPython examples)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Outline dimension: 89.5mm × 38mm
- Display size: 66.89mm × 29.05mm
- Dot pitch: 0.138 × 0.138
- Resolution: 296 × 128
- Display color: yellow, black, white
- Grey level: 2
- Full refresh time: 15s
- Refresh power: 26.4mW(typ.)
- Standby power: <0.017mW
- Viewing angle: >170°
- 1x - 2.9inch e-Paper Module (C)
VCC - 3.3V/5V
GND - GND
DIN - SPI MOSI
CLK - SPI SCK
CS - SPI chip select (Low active)
DC - Data/Command control pin (High for data, and low for a command)
RST - External reset pin (Low for reset)
BUSY - Busy state output pin
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.