Never fear the knights that say Ni again! Use our soil moisture sensor to keep your houseplants and various bits of shrubbery in tip-top condition!
The moisture sensor board features both analogue and digital outputs. The analogue output gives a variable voltage reading that allows you to estimate the moisture content of the soil (using some maths!). The digital output gives you a simple "on" or "off" when the soil moisture content is above a certain value. The value can be set or calibrated using the adjustable onboard potentiometer.
The sensor features a nickel-plated anti-rust spade, and a wide sensor to ensure accurate moisture readings. The module uses the LM393 "comparator" chipset to measure the moisture content.
- Moisture Sensor Spade
- Moisture Sensor Comparator Board (based on LM393)
- Included Jumper Wire (for connecting the sensor to comparator board)
- LED Indicators
- Digital High/Low Output
- Analogue Variable Voltage Output
- Nickel-Plated Anti-Rust Spade
- Wide Sensor Area
- M2.5 Mounting Holes
- Spade Dimensions: 65mm x 25mm
- Comparator Board Dimensions: 36mm x 21mm
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.