The display has dedicated female headers for the Raspberry Pi Pico on the rear, removing any need for connecting wires or ribbon cables. Just slot your Pico in (male headers required) and start coding the display. The MicroSD card slot also allows you to store images for your project too.
The backlight is programmable to assist with the right brightness setting for your environment as well as reducing power consumption. There's also a handy Pico reset button on the rear of the display.
Use the C/C++ examples in the product Wiki to get your Pico display project up and running quickly.
This is a resistive display, not capacitive!
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico
- 320×240 resolution
- IPS screen
- 262K colours
- Resistive touch with dedicated controller, smoother touch effect than AD-controlled solutions
- MicroSD card slot for storing images
- Programmable backlight control for power saving
- Reset button
- Online development resources and manual (Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ examples)
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Communication Interface: SPI
- Display panel: IPS
- Driver: ST7789
- Touch Controller: XPT2046
- Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
- Display Size: 57.60mm x 43.20mm
- Pixel Size: 0.18mm x 0.18mm
- Dimensions: 70.20mm x 50.20mm
- 1x 2.8" Pico Resistive Touch Display
- 1x Standoff pack
1) Raspberry Pi Pico header
2) MicroSD card slot
- Resistive touch controller
- 3.3V linear voltage regulator
5) Pico reset button
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.