exhi:bit Pedestrian Crossing experiment board
This Pedestrian crossing add-on for the exhi:bit prototyping system has everything you require to get coding your very own traffic light and pedestrian crossing. It has RED, AMBER and GREEN traffic lights as well as a RED and GREEN LEDs (for the red and green man).
We've also included a buzzer, small amber LED for the wait sign and broken out button A to act as the wait button.
This is an entirely through hole design so you can solder it up yourself (see the handy video below), but if you want us to make it for you then you can choose this as an option ( be aware that this MAY cause a slight delay when shipping your order, as we will be soldering them on the spot!).
- Pedestrian crossing example - Block Editor (coming soon)
- Pedestrian crossing example - Touch Develop (coming soon)
- Pedestrian crossing example - Micro Python
- Pedestrian crossing example - PXT (Timings as above Python version) - Thanks to John P.
- Pedestrian crossing example - PXT (Real life timings) - Thanks to John P.