The M5StickC Plus is powered by an ESP32-PICO-D4 with Bluetooth 4.0 and WiFi, It's an upgrade of the original M5StickC with a bigger screen! This version comes with watch accessories, allowing you to create your own cool watch projects with the M5StickC Plus!
It's a portable, easy-to-use, open-source IoT development board. This tiny device will enable you to realize your ideas, enrich your creativity, and speed up your IoT prototyping.
Developing with M5StickC PLUS takes away a lot of the pains from the development process. The M5StickC Plus is one of the core devices in M5Stack's product series. The compact body is integrated with rich hardware resources, such as infrared, RTC, Microphone, LED, IMU, Buttons, PMU and more. Improvements from the regular StickC are a buzzer, a bigger screen (1.14" 135x240 resolution LCD Screen) and a more stable hardware design.
This revision increases the display area by 18.7% and the battery capacity from 95mAh to 120mAh. It also supports the HAT and Unit family of products!
- Baud rate supported by M5StickC Plus: 1200 ~115200, 250K, 500K, 750K, 1500K
- Power switch operation
- Power on: Press the power button for 2 seconds
- Power off: Press the power button for 6 seconds
- The input range of VBUS_VIN and VBUS_USB is limited to 4.8-5.5V, and the internal battery will be charged through AXP192 power management when VBUS is powered.
- G36/G25 share the same port, when one of the pins is used, the other pin should be set as a floating input. For example, to use the G36 pin as the ADC input, Configuration the G25 pin as floating.
Lithium Battery Shipping: This product can only be shipped to the UK mainland. With this item in your cart, your shipping options will be limited and may cost more than our usual rates. Why?
- ESP32-based support BLE 4.2 and WiFi
- Built-in 6-Axis IMU
- Red LED
- IR transmitter
- Buttons, LCD(1.14 inch)
- Built-in Lipo Battery
- Extendable Socket
- Built-in Passive Buzzer
- Wearable & Wall-mounted
- Development Platform UIFlow, MicroPython, Arduino
- 1x M5StickC Plus
- 1x 20cm USB Type-C cable
- 1x WALL/1515
- 1x Brick
- 1x Watch Belt
|ESP32||240MHz dual-core, 600 DMIPS, 520KB SRAM, Wi-Fi, dual-mode Bluetooth|
|Power Input||5V @ 500mA|
|Port||TypeC x 1, GROVE(I2C+I/0+UART) x 1|
|LCD screen||1.14 inch, 135*240 Colorful TFT LCD, ST7789v2|
|Button||Custom button x 2|
|Battery||120 mAh @ 3.7V|
|Antenna||2.4G 3D Antenna|
|PIN port||G0, G25/G36, G26, G32, G33|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 60°C|
|Case Material||Plastic ( PC )|
- M5StickC Plus Documentation
- Arduino API
- Arduino M5StickC Plus Library
- Arduino M5StickC Plus Factory Test Code
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.