The M5Stack Faces Kit is a set of handy control panels that integrate with (the included) M5Stack Core making professional-looking portable projects a breeze!
Create your own custom game console, calculator, internet of things handheld controller, or anything that you need to carry around with you!
Powered by an ESP-32 dual-core processor, M5Stack is open source, low cost, and easily expandable with a variety of stackable modules. Comes with an industrial-grade case, onboard Wi-Fi & Bluetooth and an in-built battery.
For more information and for help getting started, click here. M5Stack boards come with a simple test sketch installed but no firmware - if you want to program it with UIFlow/MicroPython you will first need to flash the firmware to your board with the M5Burner tool.
Lithium Battery Shipping:This product can only be shipped to the UK. With this item in your cart, your shipping options will be limited and may cost more than our usual rates. Why?
- 2" 320x240 IPS LCD
- Built-in 6-Axis IMU
- Soft power on/off
- Replaceable Control Panels (Game Controller, Calculator, QWERTY Keyboard)
- Speaker, 3 Buttons, SD Card Slot
- TF card slot (16G Maximum size)
- Battery Charging Dock & Lipo Battery
- Development Platform UIFlow, MicroPython, Arduino
- 1 x M5Stack Core ESP32 IoT Development Kit - Grey
- 3 x FACES Keyboards (Game Controller, Calculator, QWERTY Keyboard)
- 1 x Charging Dock
- 1 x Lanyard for Extra Safe Toting™
- 10 x Female-Male Dupont Jumper Wires
- 6 x M3x10mm Machine Screw
- 1 x M3 Hexagon Allen Key
- 1 x Type-C USB to Type A-USB cable (100cm)
- 1 x 600mA LiPo Battery
|ESP32||240MHz dual-core, 600 DMIPS, 520KB SRAM, Wi-Fi, dual-mode Bluetooth|
|Power Input||5V @ 500mA|
|Port||TypeC x 1, GROVE(I2C+I/0+UART) x 1|
|IPS Screen||2 inch, 320x240 Colorful TFT LCD, ILI9342C, max brightness 853nit|
|Button||Custom button x 1|
|Core bottom port||PIN (G1，G2，G3，G16, G17, G18, G19, G21, G22, G23, G25, G26, G35, G36)|
|MEMS||BMM150 + MPU6886|
|Battery||600 mAh @ 3.7V|
|Antenna||2.4G 3D Antenna|
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 104°F ( 0°C to 40°C )|
|Product Size||58.2mm x 54.2mm x 18.7mm|
|Package Size||120mm x 85mm x 65mm|
|Case Material||Plastic ( PC )|
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.