The ESP32 BASIC is a cost-effective entry-level IoT main controller. It adopts an Espressif ESP32 chipset, equipped with 2 low-power Xtensa® 32-bit LX6 microprocessors with a main frequency of up to 240MHz.
The module includes built-in 16M flash memory, integrated 2" full-colour HD IPS display panel, a speaker, MicroSD slot and other peripherals.
The full-coverage housing ensures circuit stability even in complex industrial applications. Internally you'll find a variety of interface resources (ADC/DAC/I2C/UART/SPI) and 15x IO pins at the bottom.
Ideal for a variety of product prototyping, industrial control, intelligent building applications.
Lithium Battery Shipping: Due to courier restrictions, this product can only be shipped within England/Wales. With this item in your cart, your shipping options will be limited and may cost more than our usual rates. Why?
- Based on ESP32 development
- 16M FLASH
- Integrated full-colour high-definition IPS display panel and a variety of hardware peripherals
- Rich resources interface, compatible with M5Stack stacking modules and sensors, highly expandable.
- Uses M5CORE bottom base built-in lithium battery
- 15x IO leads
- Compatible with multi-platform development:
- Exquisite designs, Prototyping right into products
- Product-grade full-coverage cover for more stable circuit operation
Low Code Development
- Support UIFlow graphical programming platform, scripting-free, cloud push
- Fully compatible with mainstream development platforms such as Arduino and ESP32-IDF
- Support FreeRTOS, with dual-core and multitasking mechanism, it can perform the tasks efficiently, Program optimization.
- 2.0 inch IPS display panel, speakers, custom buttons x3
- Built-in lithium battery power, integrated power management chip, support TypeC interface
- Finely tuned RF circuit for stable and reliable wireless communication
- 15x IO leads
- Easy access to M5Stack's hardware and software ecology system, stackable module design, plug-and-play rich sensors expansion
Power on/off operation
- Power on: Click the red power button on the left
- Shutdown: Quickly double-click the red power button on the left
- *USB power supply *: By default, when USB is powered, it cannot be shut down
- 1x M5Stack ESP32 BASIC
- 10x Dupont line
- 1x Type-C USB cable (20cm)
- 1x manual
- 1x sticker
|ESP32-D0WDQ6-V3||240MHz dual core, 600 DMIPS, 520KB SRAM, Wi-Fi, dual mode Bluetooth|
|Input power||5V @ 500mA|
|Interface||TypeC x1, I2C x1|
|IO||G21, G22, G23, G19, G18, G3, G1, G16, G17, G2, G5, G25, G26, G35, G36|
|Button||Physical button x 3|
|LCD screen||2.0"@320*240 ILI9342C IPS panel, maximum brightness 853nit|
|Antenna||2.4G 3D Antenna|
|Battery||110mAh @ 3.7V|
|Product size||54mm x 54mm x 18mm|
|Packing size||95 x 65 x 25mm|
|Cover Material||Plastic ( PC )|
As of 22/11/2021: We are now shipping the latest V2.6 (K001-V26)