Control two Raspberry Pi Camera Modules with a single Raspberry Pi with this clever cable from Waveshare!
Important note: This cable requires careful soldering to enable GPIO switching of the camera modules. Please *read the guide* before purchasing!
- Time-share scheduling function: allows the Raspberry Pi to connect two cameras at the same time, and select the active one manually or automatically (by GPIO)
- Dimensions: 76mm x 26mm
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero/2/3/4
- Requires soldering!
- Two 8MP IMX219 cameras (official camera modules) OR two 5MP OV5647 cameras
- Does not work with a mix of IMX219 and OV5647 modules - modules must be of the same type!
- 1x Camera Scheduler
- 1x RPi Zero V1.3 Camera Cable 15cm
- 2x Jumper wire 2.54 Pitch
- 1x FFC 22PIN 160mm (opposite side contact)
Product Wiki: https://www.waveshare.com/camera-scheduler.htm
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.