This is a 2-DOF ("Degrees Of Freedom") Pan-tilt HAT designed for the Raspberry Pi (all Model B versions, including the Raspberry Pi 4).
With the onboard PCA9685 PWM chip and TSL25911FN ambient light sensor, it allows the Raspberry Pi to control the camera movement and sense light intensity through the I2C interface (using just two GPIO pins!).
It's a smashing option for creating a monitoring project with a Raspberry Pi Camera Module.
Note: Some assembly required. Camera module and Raspberry Pi not included.
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40-pin GPIO extension header
- I2C interface, only 2 pins are required for moving and light intensity sensing
- Onboard PCA9685 chip, provides 12-bit resolution PWM signal for movement control
- Onboard TSL25911FN light-to-digital converter, with embedded ADC, provides a value that approximates the human eye response to assist the module
- Onboard voltage level translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V operating voltage
- Custom acrylic board to fix the Raspberry Pi camera - easy to install
- Comes with online development resources and manual (demo code, assembly guide)
- 1x Pan-Tilt HAT
- 1x 2-DOF pan-tilt kit
- 1x SG90 servo
- 1x MG90S servo
- 1x Acrylic board
- 1x M2 screws pack
- 1x RPi screws pack (2pcs)
- PWM driver: PCA9685
- PWM resolution: 12-bit
- Ambient light sensor: TSL25911FN
- Ambient light resolution: 16-bit
- Communication interface: I2C
- Operating voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Dimension: 56.6mm x 65mm
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.