This ABS Arduino case comes with a number of swappable side panels allowing it to be used with a range of Arduino boards, as well as giving your project flexibility for wires and other connected devices.
The case officially supports the following official boards, but may also work with compatible boards if they match the same pin and connector layout:
Simply slot in the panels your board needs, use the included screws to secure your Arduino to the base, pop the lid on then use the remaining screws to secure the lid (see technical drawing for example).
The case body includes cut-outs for the IO pins and the side panels take care of the power and USB ports. Rubber feet are included in the package for a solid hold on your desk surface.
- Molded in a general-purpose ABS plastic with a satin texture
- Designed to allow access to I/O connectors & often used controls and/or LEDs
- Models are adaptable to a wide selection of Arduinos
- Secured with self-tapping screws (included)
- Includes four (4) self-adhesive rubber feet
- Material: ABS
- Colour: Black
- Flame rating: UL94 HB
- Dimensions: 75mm x 71 mm x 27mm (approx)
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.