Add environmental sensors to your MKR board at a glance.
The MKR ENV Shield allows an MKR board to acquire environmental data collected by an array of sensors.
These sensors are of the latest generation and measure:
- Atmospheric pressure
- Temperature and humidity
- Ultraviolet UVA intensity Ultraviolet UVB intensity,
- UV Index (calculated)
- Light intensity (in LUX)
To help you build projects and store the data collected locally, this shield has a slot for a microSD card (not provided).
There is a ready to use library with examples and methods to read values from the different sensors, that provides an easy and smooth integration path.
- ST LPS22HB: atmospheric pressure
- ST HTS221: temperature and humidity
- VISHAY TEMT6000: Lux of the ambient.
- VISHAY VEML6075: UltraViolet wavelengths A / B
Pressure: 260 to 1260 hPa
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.