The Kitronik 3 x AA Protected Battery pack has been designed to provide 4.5V from 3 x AA batteries. It features an inbuilt self-resetting fuse that provides protection in the event of a short circuit, and an onboard on/off switch so that it can remain connected when not in use without draining the batteries.
The onboard colour power indicator LED glows green when the pack is switched on and changes to red if a short circuit has tripped the fuse. You can easily see at a glance, if the board is off, on or if there is a problem.
The protected battery box can connect your project with crocodile clips to the croc clip-friendly pads. Alternatively, you can use jumper wires to connect to the included pin headers.
The battery pack provides a nominal 4.5V with a maximum current output of 2A and measures approx. 58mm x 48mm x 20mm (L, W, H). The portion of the PCB that protrudes past the battery holder is 48mm wide and 10mm long and contains the croc friendly pads, power/short circuit indicator LED, and the on/off switch.
- This protected battery provides 4.5V from 3 x AA batteries.
- The pack features self-resetting short circuit protection.
- The onboard on/off switch allows you to leave everything connected without draining the inserted batteries.
- The power/short circuit indicator LED lights up green when switched on and turns red when the fuse is tripped.
- Connect the pack to your project with crocodile clips to the croc clip-friendly pads. Alternatively, you can use jumper wires to connect to the included pin headers.
- Dimensions: L:58mm x W:48mm x H:20mm
|Battery Type||3x AA|
|Current Output||Max 2A|
|Indicators||Green - Power On, Red Protection Active (Short Circuit)|
|Connection Type||Croc Clip / Jumper Wires|
- 1 x Kitronik 3 x AA Protected battery pack