With the 8BitDo Ultimate Software customize everything on the Pro+ from button mapping, stick & trigger sensitivity, vibration control and even create macros with any button combination. Easily save your settings on a game by game basis with custom profiles.
Lithium Battery Shipping: This product can only be shipped to the UK mainland. With this item in your cart, your shipping options will be limited and may cost more than our usual rates. Why?
A Modern controller that respects the classics
The Pro+ controllers aren't just full-sized wireless Bluetooth® game controllers - they were designed with respect for the classics. We paid extra attention to the most critical characteristics like the D-PAD, to make sure it feels exactly like you remember it.
Wired and Wireless functionality
Pro+ can be used wired or wirelessly so you have instant access to the lowest latency possible for pro-level gaming.
Play any game, anywhere
8Bitdo controllers are designed to be as versatile as possible with each of your modern devices. Easily pair your controller as an X-input or D-input device via Bluetooth® You can even use it as a wired USB controller with the included USB cable. We're regularly updating the firmware with new system compatibilities like the Nintendo Switch, Raspberry Pi and more.
Ultimate Software Configuration
- Mapping - Assign the buttons with the functionality to your liking
- Sticks - Customize each stick for a higher precision control
- Triggers - Adjust the ranges of your triggers to act faster
- Vibration - Modify the vibration intensity for better comfort during gameplay
- Macros - Assign a long sequence and action to one single button
- Raspberry Pi - Bluetooth® 2.0 and above (3B+, 4B, Zero W/WH)
- Windows - Windows 7 and above (Bluetooth®4.0)
- Switch - 1.0.0 and above (Switch), 9.0.0 and above (Lite)
- Android - 4.0 and above
- macOS - 10.7 and above
- Steam - Windows 7 and above, macOS 10.9 and above
- SN30 Pro+ Bluetooth gamepad
- USB cable
- Instruction manual
- Windows, macOS, Android, Steam, Switch, Raspberry Pi
- X-input, D-input, Mac mode, Switch mode
- Modifiable vibration
- 6 axis motion sensor
- Adjustable hair triggers
- Customizable turbo function
- Battery pack
Dimension / Weight
- Wireless Bluetooth®4.0
Battery Type / Battery Life
- 1000mAh Li-ion battery, rechargeable
- 20 play hours with 4 hour charging time
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.