The ATOM ECHO is a Programmable Smart Speaker based on the M5ATOM design.
Its form factor is very compact with dimensions of just 24 x 24 x 17mm. Music can be played using the Bluetooth capabilities of the ESP32 from a mobile phone or tablet.
The device can be programmed to access AWS, Baidu and other cloud platforms, using the built-in microphone and speaker for voice interaction, offering AI capabilities, voice control, storytelling, Internet of Things and other project possibilities.
The speaker is embedded with an RGB LED (SK6812), which can visually display the connection status. In addition to being used as a Bluetooth speaker, it has the control ability of the Atom series. The screw holes on the back are also convenient for users to fix to panels.
Note: please avoid the following conditions with M5Stack Atom Echo:
- DC output from I2S channel
- Playing white noise for a long time
- Playing full square-wave audio
- Supports STT services
- Based on ESP32, Support A2DP, BLE 4.0
- 2.4G WiFi IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- RGB LED status display indication
- GROVE extension interface
- Record and playback
- Programmable key
- Programming platform: Arduino, ESP-IDF/ADF
- 1x ATOM Echo Smart Speaker Development Kit
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Voice control
|SoC||ESP-PICO-D4,240MHz, Dual Core, BLE,Wi-Fi|
|Interface||1x IR-TX,1x Function Button,1x Reset Button|
|Case Material||Plastic ( PC )|