Discover how to set up a Raspberry Pi to play classic games in the brand new version of our retro gaming guide. In this 164-page book, you’ll learn how to build a portable games machine, assemble a full-sized arcade cabinet, and emulate classic computers and consoles.
Our step-by-step guides make each build easy! Plus you’ll even learn to program your own versions of classic arcade games using Python and Pygame.
Inside Retro Gaming with Raspberry Pi
- Set up Raspberry Pi for retro gaming
- Emulate classic computers and consoles
- Learn to program retro-style games
- Build a portable console, arcade cabinet, and pinball machine
- And much, much more!
- P5. Learn “gave” development” should read “game”.
- P12. The micro USB and mini-HDMI annotations are the wrong way around. The mini-HDMI should point to the left of the Raspberry Pi Zero; micro USB is on the right.
- P84. “In the previous tutorial (page 48)” should read “page 78”.
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.