The RasPiO® GPIO Ruler!
- is the ideal quick reference for RPi.GPIO hacking on the Raspberry Pi in Python
- has all the most commonly used RPi.GPIO code, which can be hard to remember
- is a Raspberry Pi port identification aid (GPIO numbers and Alt functions)
- can be used as a ruler (cm/inches)
- fits easily in a pencil case, toolbox or desk tidy
*Please Note* Raspberry Pi not included
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.