The M5Stack Scales Kit is a high precision low-cost weighing kit. This digital Scales kit is consist of four pieces of half-bridge resistive strain gauges, with a total weighing range of 200kgs. It is equipped with a 24-bit A/D converter chip HX711, specially designed for the high precision electronic scale.
The built-in low-noise programmable amplifier supports 32/64/128 times gain adjustment. With the help of an M5Stack core for programming, you can create IoT based weighing scale in just a few minutes!
Note: The Scale Kit will need a cover plate to work with, and the size of the cover plate should not exceed 50cm on one side.
- Total weighing range of 200kgs
- High precision 24bit ADC
- Programmable gain amplification 32, 64 and 128
- 10SPS output data rate
- Half-bridge resistive strain gauge.
- Output sensitivity: 1.0±0.1mV/V
- Non-linearity: 0.3% F.S
- Integrated Accuracy: 0.3%F.S
- Zero output: ±0.3mv/V
- Difference between upper and lower impedance of each strain gauge: 0.8Ω
- Output (in) impedance: 1000±5Ω
- Development platform:
- 4x Half-bridge resistive strain gauge
- 1x Weight Unit
- 1x HY2.0-4P Cable (20cm)
- 4x Double-sided adhesive paper (39 * 20 * 0.8mm)
- 4x Double-sided adhesive paper (39 * 12 * 0.8mm)
|HX711||Output Sensitivity: High Precision 24bit ADC|
|Programmable Gain Amplification 32, 64, 128|
|10SPS Output Data Rate|
|Output Sensitivity: 1.0±0.1mV/V|
|Comprehensive Accuracy: 0.3%FS|
|Zero Output: ±0.3mv/V|
|Difference between the upper and lower impedance of the strain gauge: 0.8Ω|
|Output (input) impedance: 1000±5Ω|
|Packing Size||105mm x 65mm x 40mm|
- Product Documentation
- Installation Diagram
- HX711 datasheet
- HX711 Library
|M5CORE - PORT B||G36||G26||5V||GND|
|WEIGHT UNIT||DATA Pin (DAT)||CLOCK Pin (CLK)||VCC||GND|
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.