Engineer has been manufacturing high-quality Japanese precision tools since 1948. If you're looking for the very best precision hand tools for your projects - look no further. Check out our range of Engineer tools here!
This is the Engineer PA-06 - professional grade wire strippers with razor-sharp stripping jaws designed to remove insulation from thin gauge diameter wires swiftly, neatly and without deformation.
This tool also has crimping dies capable of crimping a variety of mini / micro crimp pins.
- Strips both stranded copper wire AWG30-AWG18 (SWG33-SWG19) & solid core AWG28-AWG16 (SWG30~SWG18)
- Exceptionally sharp & precise carbon steel jaws
- Clean edge to the insulation strip, with no damage to the copper conductor wires (unlike most automatic wire strippers)
- Spring-loaded for easy operation (handles latch shut for storage).oil-resistant TPR (thermoplastic rubber) grips for unmatched comfort - strap holes at end of handles
- Original joint-screw 'by ENGINEER' allows easy & quick maintenance
- Constructed from S55C Carbon Steel
- Made in Japan (ROHS compliant)
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.