Engineer has been manufacturing high-quality Japanese precision tools since 1948. If you're looking for the very best precision hand tools for your projects - look no further. Check out our range of Engineer tools here!
This is the Engineer DR-54 - an innovative palm (stubby) ratchet screwdriver, specially designed to get into those tricky locations where other screwdrivers won't fit.
The ratcheting mechanism works in a clockwise direction with the bit fitted on one side of the driver ...and works in an anticlockwise direction with the bit placed into the flip side of the handle.
- Low profile stubby screwdriver with ratchet mechanism
- Compact size allows access into confined and difficult areas
- Magnetised bit socket to hold the bit firmly & securely in place
- Anodised aluminium handle
- Supplied with 1 x Phillips size #2 bit (25mm in length - protrudes 18mm fitted into the handle)
- Accepts standard 6.35mm (¼") hex shaft bits
- 50g weight
- ROHS compliant
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.