When you need to switch heavy loads, relays are a great solution for allowing your Raspberry Pi to control high voltage and current with its GPIO pins.
Stackable to 8 layers, the Sequent 4-Relay card can control loads of up to 10A and 250V. Each relay has N.O. and N.C. contacts brought to pluggable terminal blocks.
Up to 8 cards can be stacked on top of a single Raspberry Pi for a total of 32 relays!
Note: We do not recommend makers to control wired mains voltages/devices!
- Four onboard relays with status LEDs
- Eight layer stackable to 32 relays
- Switch loads of up to 10A and 250V
- Pluggable terminal blocks
- Command-line and Python drivers
- 1x 4-Relay Card
- 4x Pluggable terminal blocks
- Fixings - 18mm stand-offs, screws, nuts and jumper selector
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.