Transform your Hex-Box Raspberry Pi 4 case into a wall-mountable enclosure with this Circular Wall Mount Bracket!
This revolutionary circular mounting bracket is packed full of mounting options and offers seamless and discrete mounting to retain the modern aesthetic look of your housing, whilst gaining additional functionality.
Note: Hex-Box not included. Not suitable for other cases.
- 2 x keyhole mounting slots allow for quick and easy wall mounting
- Raised rib standoffs help with the stability of the enclosure on uneven walls
- 2 x sets of UK single gang back box mounting points in two off-centre orientations
- 25mm knockout for concealed cable management (customisation required to the enclosure base, using the guide provided)
- 4 x static mount points/slots provides easy and flexible wall mount fitting
- Easy installation - screw the lugs to the enclosure, twist 30 degrees and your bracket is attached
- Available in black, white and grey (select above)
- Kit supplied with 3 screws and 3 lugs
- Manufactured in the UK and fully recyclable
- Technical Drawing
|External Length (mm)||98.5|
|External Width (mm)||98.5|
|External Height (mm)||6.75|
|Internal Length (mm)||98.5|
|Internal Width (mm)||98.5|
|Material Type||ABS UL94-V0|
|Country Of Origin||Great Britain (GB)|
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.