Raspberry Pi microSD Card Adaptor
The Raspberry Pi microSD Card Adaptor can be used to convert a microSD card for direct use with your Raspberry Pi, without the use of a bulky adaptor.
These adapters are tiny and sit completely flush with the edge of the Raspberry Pi, so there's no risk of knocking your SD card out (or having it stolen!)
- Slim-line design - It's tiny!
- Sits completely flush with the edge of the Raspberry Pi
- Low profile - sits just 1.3mm higher than a standard SD card
- Gold ENIG Contacts
- Green Soldermask with White Silkscreen Lettering
- Push In/Out microSD Connector
- Fits perfectly in the any of our Raspberry Pi Cases
- Does not include a memory card