The BeagleBone Black Industrial is a low cost, high-expansion focused BeagleBoard using a low cost industrial temperature grade Sitara™ AM3358 ARM® Cortex™-A8 processor from Texas Instruments.
The BeagleBone Black Industrial ships with the Debian Linux distribution preinstalled on the 4GB onboard FLASH, ready to start evaluation and development.
The BeagleBone Black Industrial Features:
- Processor: TI Sitara AM3358BZCZA100, 1GHz, 2000 MIPS 1 GHz ARM®Cortex™-A8
- SGX530 Graphics Engine
- Programmable Real-Time Unit Subsystem
- Operating temperature can span from -40C to +85C
- Memory SDRAM: 512MB DDR3L 800MHZ
- Onboard Flash: 4GB, 8bit Embedded MMC (eMMC)
- SD/MMC Connector for microSD
- Power management:TPS65217C PMIC is used along with a separate LDO to provide power to the system
- Debug Support: Optional Onboard 20-pin CTI JTAG, Serial Header
- Power Source miniUSB USB or DC Jack
- 5VDC External Via Expansion Header
- Connectivity High speed USB 2.0 Client port: Access to USB0, Client mode via miniUSB
- User Input / Output Reset Button
- Video/Audio Interfaces HDMI D type interface
- Expansion Interfaces LCD, UART, eMMC
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.