From the makers of the Argon ONE, the NanoSound ONE is a Raspberry Pi 4 case with the same looks and great features as the Argon ONE, but with a built-in DAC designed for audiophiles. Comes with a NanoSound remote!
The NanoSound ONE has an onboard Hi-Fi DAC (Digital Analog Converter), able to turn your Raspberry Pi 4 into a great-looking ready to play High-Resolution Network Music Player. Use the NanoSound as a:
- Hi-Res Network Streamer with Volumio OS
- Spotify Connect renderer, control from Spotify App and play on NanoSound One
- As part of your multi-room system, supporting as a Roon Bridge
- Mini desktop computer (with REALLY good Hi-Fi audio sound)
All ports are neatly arranged at the back, including HDMI, network, 4 x USB and RCA out, whilst the central core heatsink removes heat from your Raspberry Pi's CPIU and spreads this over the body of the case.
With your Raspberry Pi 4 inside, you can choose to run any OS of your choice and greatly improve your desktop experience with the built-in audio DAC. The Nanosound also supports a large number of music services including Spotify, Web Radio, Qobuz and Tidal.
The case has a built-in IR receiver which works with the included NanoSound remote to control your media.
In the box
- NanoSound ONE Hi-Fi DAC Case
- Infrared Remote Control
- Instruction manual
Features - Audio
- Hi-Res Audio
- Texas Instruments PCM5122
- 192kHz Sampling Rate / 24-bit Resolution DAC with 112-db SNR
- Low Jitter
- Using I2S bus, the DAC separates clock and serial data signals resulting in a lower jitter
- Full Control
- Infrared via included IR remote and Remote Control via app
- Play EVERYTHING!
- MP3, FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AAC, FLAC, DSD, Audio CD and many more
- Compatible with many streaming services
- Airplay and Bluetooth Casting
- Supported OS
- Raspberry Pi OS
- + more!
Features - Case
- Aluminium Alloy Top
- Power shutdown button
- Passive cooling via central core heatsink - removes heat from your Raspberry Pi with no need for a fan
- All ports routed to the rear of the case
- Built-in IR receiver for use with included remote control
- Removable magnetic GPIO cover
- Rubber feet
- Running as Volumio (default)
Running as Volumio + Roon hybrid mode
Alongside Volumio, you can use NanoSound One as your Roon endpoints as part of your Roon multi-system. With Roon, you can centralise your music and choose which location to play, even choosing multiple locations simultaneously. (*Roon, Qobuz and Tidal are subscription-based services)
- NanoSound One Setup with your Audio System