The pre-soldered ICSP interface makes it more convenient for you to burn Arduino firmware, whilst the screw terminals are clearly labelled for easy identification. The board includes a power LED and a reset button on the side.
You can use a 40-pin FRC (Flat Ribbon Cable) cable to connect all of the Arduino Uno pins to peripherals or simply break them out to another PCB/board.
- Easy to install
- Compatible with the Arduino Uno only
- Screw Terminals
- Clear terminal labelling
- Pre-soldered ICSP Pin Header
- 40-pin 2x20 2.54mm Horn Socket Connector onboard
- Terminal block pitch: 3.5mm/0.138"
- Wire size range: 26AWG to 16AWG, strip length 5mm
- Screw: M2 steel
- Pin header and cage copper
- Standard IDC40 pitch 0.1" header
- Dimensions: 66mm x 53mm
- 1 x Screw Terminal Hat for Arduino UNO
- 4 x M2.5 Copper Pillar
- 4 x M2.5x6 Screw
- 4 x M2.5 nut
- On your Uno, fix the metal pillars with the M2.5 nuts on the underside of the board
- Attach the Screw Terminal Hat to the Arduino Uno and fix it with M2.5 screws
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.