Adafruit Learn Electronics with Arduino [ADA3638]
Do you want to learn maker skills but are overwhelmed and unsure where to dive in? Have no fear! This book is your introduction to physical computing with the Arduino microcontroller platform!
Start with building simple circuits on a breadboard to setting up the Arduino IDE and downloading and writing sketches to run on the Arduino. Readers will be introduced to basic electronics theory and programming concepts. Throughout the book, debugging practices are highlighted, so novices will know what to do if their circuits or their code don't work for the current project. After completing the projects in this book, readers will have a solid foundation for building their own Arduino projects.
We like this book for its slow and steady pace, with a lot of images and diagrams that helps those of us who zone out when facing pages of small text.
- Written for absolute beginners with no prior knowledge of electronics or programming
- Filled with detailed full-color illustrations that make concepts and procedures easy to follow
- An accessible introduction to microcontrollers and physical computing
- Step-by-step instructions for projects that teach fundamental skills
- Includes a variety of Arduino-based projects using digital and analog input and output