XSP Programmer is designed for Arduino/AVR device. It is a driver free programmer, supporting Arduino/AVR ISP and FTDI programming. It could provide both 5V and 3.3V power output or self-adaption power output(OFF mode). Support Xbee socket and auto-match ISP clock frequency. With this programmer, you can adjust its interface for your own device. Quite convenient and easy to use. It will be your good friend, when you coding and programming. It could work with eClip programming Fixture together.
(XSP is designed by Maker "LeoYan", sold on DFRobot store.)
- Support Arduino/AVR ISP programming
- Support Arduino FTDI programming
- Support serial port communication
- Flexible Power Management
- Support 5V/3.3V power output/self-adaption power output(OFF mode)
- When you turn off the output power, it will auto-match objective voltage.
- Power output warning (When the output power mismatch objective voltage, the warning led will be light)
- Automatic short-circuit protection
- Free Driver
- Free driver in MacOS and Linux
- Arduino IDE builtin driver in Windows
- High Efficiency
- Max 2MHz clock frequency in ISP mode
- Auto-match ISP uoloading speed (Compatible with devices such as 1MHz bare chip and 16MHz Arduino UNO)
- Max 250000bps serial port baud rate in FTDI mode
- Easy to use
- Serial port configuring working mode
- Help menu
- Led status indicator
- DFU firmware upgrading method
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.