This Arducam Mini High-Quality Camera is great for Raspberry Pi camera projects which require a high-quality camera in a smaller footprint. It also uses the same commands as the Raspberry Pi HQ Camera!
The camera comes with a pre-fitted 3.9mm focal length M12 lens (which can be changed for other M12 format lenses) and two different camera ribbon cables (regular and Zero size)!
Please note: This is not the Official Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera - this is a compact aftermarket HQ camera option from Arducam.
A Smaller, High-Quality Camera Option
Space and weight constrained applications such as mobile projects, CCTV, drones or similar can benefit from this camera module as it maintains a similar image performance and same control commands as the official HQ Camera, whilst offering a much smaller size and lighter weight.
M12 Lens Compatability
Camera Module Mount Format
This 12MP IMX477 camera module has the same camera board size and mounting holes as the Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2 - however the majority of cases and mounts will not fit due to the larger front lens/mount assembly.
In the box
- 1x 12.3MP IMX477 colour camera module
- 1x 3.9mm focal length M12 mount lens (fitted)
- 1x 150mm 15pin to 22pin camera cable
- 1x 80mm 22pin camera cable
- Resolution: High Resolution
- Shutter Type: Rolling Shutter
- Colour Type: Color
- IR sensitivity: Visible light only
- Interface: MIPI
- Platform Support: Raspberry Pi
- Sensor type: IMX477
- Pixel size: 1.55um x 1.55um
- Resolution: 4056(H) x 3040(V) 12.3MP
- Optical Size: 1/2.3”
- Lens spec: Focal length: 3.9mm, F.NO: 2.8, FOV: 80° (H), Low Distortion, M12 Mount, interchangeable
- Colour Filter: 650nm
- Video Modes on Raspberry Pi: 1080p30, 720p60 and 640 × 480p60/90
- Interface Type: 2-lane MIPI
- Board Size: 24 x 25mm
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.