This kit is a great way to get started with creating BBC micro:bit controlled E-Textiles projects and designs.
We have selected a number of products from our wearables range, including five regular 5mm LEDs, ten of our ultra-slim LEDs, ten crocodile clips and 6 meters of conductive thread. There are enough components for you to get started immediately to create an Emoji Bag or Rocket Pencil Case project with enough extra LEDs and Crocodile clips to also create something of your own design.
- All of the e-textiles parts you need to complete two tutorials plus a design of your own
- Enough Electro-Fashion components to get started immediately with E-Textiles and wearables
- 5 x Sewable Red LED boards
- 5 x Sewable White LED boards
- 5 x White 5mm Diffused LEDs
- 10 x 28mm Crocodile Clips
- 1 x Electro-Fashion, Conductive Thread, 6m
- Ultra Slim Sewable LED Length: 15mm
- Ultra Slim Sewable LED Width: 6.5mm
- Ultra Slim Sewable LED Height: 2.7mm
- Crocodile Clip length: 28mm
- Crocodile Clip Width: 5mm
- Crocodile Clip Height: 10mm
|Ultra Slim Sewable LED Length||15mm|
|Ultra Slim Sewable LED Width||6.5mm|
|Ultra Slim Sewable LED Height||2.7mm|
|Ultra Slim Sewable LED Lens Type||Water Clear|
|Ultra Slim Sewable LED Viewing Angle||120 degrees|
|White 5mm Diffused LED Lens Type||Diffused|
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.