If you have a custom PCB design and you'd like to add a little Bluetooth Low Energy, this module is ultra compact and easy to use. It contains a Nordic nRF52832 chip that comes integrated with BLE radio as well as most of the supporting circuitry and even a chip antenna. The whole thing comes with FCC, CE and TELEC certifications.
Please note! The module comes with a blank chip - this is for people who are comfortable programming the chips themselves with a J-Link programmer and the Nordic SDK. We don't provide any firmware to go along with it!
This is the same module we use for the Adafruit nRF52832 Feather so if you'd like to see a possible reference design for this module, check out the PCB files here!
Of course the best way to program these chips is with the Nordic SDK. This chip also has some basic Arduino support, some micropython support, and is well supported by MyNewt. Either way you go (SDK/micropython/Arduino) you'll still need to solder this onto a PCB and load code via a SWD programmer.
- 32-bit ARM® Cortex™ M4F CPU
- Supply: 1.7V – 3.6V
- Memory: 512KB Flash Memory
- RAM: 64KB
- Tx Power: +4 dBm @ 7.5mA, 0 dBm @ 5.3mA
- Rx Sensitivity: -96 dBm @ 5.4mA
- Flexible and configurable 32 GPIO (8 analog inputs)
- Interfaces: UART / I2C / SPI / PWM / PDM / I2S / NFC
- 3 x Hardware SPI master ; 3 x Hardware SPI slave‧2 x two-wire master ; 2 x two-wire slave
• 1 x UART (CTS / RTS)
• PDM for digital microphone
• I2S for audio
- 12-bit / 200KSPS ADC
- 128-bit AES ECB / CCM / AAR co-processor
- Low cost external crystal 32MHz ± 40ppm for Bluetooth ; ± 50ppm for ANT Plus
- Low power 32MHz crystal and RC oscillators
- Operating Temp: -40°C to +85°C
- Raytac's product page
Product Dimensions: 16.0mm x 10.0mm x 2.2mm / 0.6" x 0.4" x 0.1"
Product Weight: 0.6g / 0.0oz
Pre-Orders! Here's how it works:
- You place your order as usual, all pre-order products are clearly marked as such
- We then import the stock you have requested in our next supplier shipment (Currently every Wednesday)
- As soon as the stock arrives in our warehouse, we will ship your full order to you (usually within 7-10 working days, but this can be longer!)
Item Specific Notes:
- The Official Raspberry Pi Beginner's Book - With Raspberry Pi Zero! - Stock is in, we're just waiting for some packaging! Expected to ship 12th Dec 2017
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.