Engineer has been manufacturing high-quality Japanese precision tools since 1948. If you're looking for the very best precision hand tools for your projects - look no further. Check out our range of Engineer tools here!
The Engineer PH-55 are versatile compact scissors capable of cutting many types of challenging materials which you'd not normally be able to cut with standard scissors.
These scissors have superb 4-in-1 combi blades constructed from advanced materials, allowing a variety of tricky materials to be cut with ease, such as leather belts, CDs/DVDs, thick cord and rope, copper braid, thick electrical cable (including mains cable), thin aluminium, brass/copper sheet - even branches around your garden! (see the product images for more examples)
These scissors also have integral wire cutting jaws for cutting solid copper wire and also facilitate the opening of packaging boxes without risk of damage to the contents inside. Supplied with a plastic protective cap.
- Capable of cutting a variety of challenging materials (which you would not be able to cut with ordinary scissors)
- Strong, sharp durable 4-in-1 stainless steel combi blades for maximum cutting versatility
- Integrated wire cutters
- Safety box opener (open cardboard packaging boxes & cartons without damaging contents)
- "S" shaped handles (a unique design that transmits gripping force efficiently to the cutting blades)
- Anti-slip grip design (grips can also be held on the outside, allowing extra force to be applied - see gallery)
- Integrated 'finger guard' for safe usage (prevents your fingers from being pinched in use)
- Stainless steel blades (resistant to rust)
- Matching protective cap supplied (with vent & drain holes)
- Strap holes in handles
- Made in Japan (ROHS compliant)
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.