The most useful tool we've ever laid our hands on. These calipers are really good quality and an excellent choice if you need something better than a cheap 'disposable' pair of digital calipers but you're not quite ready for a set of high-end Mitsutoyo calipers. These digital calipers work by having a capacitive sensor instead of a rack and pinion, so they never go out of alignment even if, say, you accidentally drop them (a few times). One button converts the measurement from millimeters to inches and they're perfect for measuring components. We use this type of calipers in the Adafruit shop and they're really good for any purpose from manufacturing to laser cutting to electronics
Premium Digital Stainless Steel Calipers (2:28)
- Total Length of unit: 241mm (9.5")
- Caliper Width: 76mm (3")
- Weight: 200g
For product support, replacement parts and warranty for all Mitutoya products, click here!
Pre-Orders! Here's how it works:
- You place your order as usual, all pre-order products are clearly marked as such
- We then import the stock you have requested in our next supplier shipment (Currently every Wednesday)
- As soon as the stock arrives in our warehouse, we will ship your full order to you (usually within 7-10 working days, but this can be longer!)
Item Specific Notes:
- The Official Raspberry Pi Beginner's Book - With Raspberry Pi Zero! - Stock is in, we're just waiting for some packaging! Expected to ship 12th Dec 2017
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.