This fully-assembled calculator will ace your college entrance exams for you! OK, kidding aside, NumWorks Graphing Calculator is the first moddable calculator with a Python interpreter built in! That's right, that friendly snake can now do your math homework with you. This truly modern tool encourages curiosity in programming and engineering, and makes learning math and science skills fun and intuitive.
Its minimalist open design is clean, ergonomic, and closer to a gaming console than the old Texas Instruments brick calculators. Choose from six applications: calculations, functions, sequences, statistics, probability, and regression.
This calculator is designed to be moddable (for when you don't want to use it just for exams), with 3D models, firmware operating system source code, schematics and board layout details available to the public under a Creative Commons License. It is even possible to build your own 3D-printed collaborative calculator!
One of the coolest things about this calculator is that the latest firmware available has a build of MicroPython installed, and you can both run their MicroPython variant on the calculator as well as compile/modify your own for the STM32 inside. Once you get your calculator you'll need to register and update to the latest firmware to get the MicroPython console 'app'.
Seeing is believing, so take a look at their free emulator online!
- Dimensions: 160mm x 81mm x 10mm / 6.3" x 3.2" x 0.4"
- Weight: 5.9oz
- CPU: 100 MHz ARMv7 processor
- Flash ROM: 1 MB
- Static RAM: 256 KB
- Power: Integrated rechargeable battery
- Connector: USB Micro-B
- LED: Glow-through RGB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese
- Size: 2.8-inch diagonal
- Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels, 140 PPI
- Type: LCD
- Colors: 262,144
- Capacity: 1620 mAh
- Autonomy: 20 hours in use, several years in standby
- Type: Lithium-Polymer
Pre-Orders! Here's how it works:
- You place your order as usual, all pre-order products are clearly marked as such
- We then import the stock you have requested in our next supplier shipment (Currently every Wednesday)
- As soon as the stock arrives in our warehouse, we will ship your full order to you (usually within 7-10 working days, but this can be longer!)
Item Specific Notes:
- The Official Raspberry Pi Beginner's Book - With Raspberry Pi Zero! - Stock is in, we're just waiting for some packaging! Expected to ship 12th Dec 2017
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.