The "poor man's" accelerometer/motion sensor! These spring-vibration switches are low sensitivity non-directional vibration induced trigger switches. Inside is a stiff spring coiled around a long metal pin. When the switch is moved, the spring touches the center pole to make contact. So, when there's motion, the two pins will act like a closed switch. When everything is still, the switch is open. Great for basic projects and wearables!
We also have a version with a less stiff spring which makes it a little easier to trigger, and a version with a very soft spring which makes it much easier to trigger!
- Maximum Voltage: 12V
- Contact Resistance: <10 ohm
- Contact Time: 2 ms
- Maximum Current: 20mA
- Insulation Resistance: >10M ohm
- Temperature Range: -40 to 80ºC
- Operating lifespan: 100,000 cycles
- Diameter: 5mm/0.2"
- Height (w/ pins): 21mm/0.8"
- Height (w/o pins): 11mm/0.4"
- Weight: 0.30g
Pre-Orders! Here's how it works:
- You place your order as usual, all pre-order products are clearly marked as such
- We then import the stock you have requested in our next supplier shipment (Currently every Wednesday)
- As soon as the stock arrives in our warehouse, we will ship your full order to you (usually within 7-10 working days, but this can be longer!)
Item Specific Notes:
- The Official Raspberry Pi Beginner's Book - With Raspberry Pi Zero! - Stock is in, we're just waiting for some packaging! Expected to ship 12th Dec 2017
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.